Spring is here and it’s March – the month of abundant birthdays for the Nelson family! Danelle shares a birthday with our daughter in law, Amanda, and grandson, Seth. (Photo of Seth learning to catch salamanders)
My mother turned 93 on the 13th! We are fortunate to see her often as she lives only minutes away. My brother and our daughter in law, Maria, also share a birthday on the 21st. We have much to celebrate and be grateful for! We are also grateful for your generous financial support, prayers, and friendship. Isn’t it awesome to be loved by God and born again into His family?
“My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20 (NLT)
St. Petersburg Church We continue to encourage Pastor Jon Trunk, and his wife Pam, through Skype and with phone calls. The church is making progress in their faith as they chart a new course. We plan to return in May to build into their lives and help in any way we can.
Prayer & Praise
1. Atlanta House Church Pray for Cathlyn to find a job. She is a young Malaysian woman who has been attending our gatherings recently. Pray for Anna Groff (in photo far right) as she decides where God would have her continue her career in prosthesis. We would love for both of them to stay in Atlanta, but we know God’s plans are the best!
2. Pastor’s & Wives Conference Danelle and I will attend our annual pastors and wives conference April 5-6 at St. Simons Island. John and Sandy Hopler will be speaking. Please pray for God to refresh our marriages and strengthen our love for fellow pastors and leaders.
3. Brandon & Lindsay’s Wedding Please pray for our nephew and his bride as they get married April 13th. Danelle and I, along with many of our children, plan to attend. Pray that their marriage will begin well, knowing the love of Jesus so deeply that they will lay down their lives for one another and others.
4. St. Petersburg Church Ask God to strengthen their marriages. Pray for the entire church to learn to abide in Christ and His love more and more. Finally, Danelle and I need God’s wisdom to understand their needs and offer godly counsel.
5. Timmy Powers Pray for his trip to Europe, including teaching the missionary conference.
6. Stephanie’s Baby Pray for our daughter to have a safe delivery and healthy baby in May.
Praising God for you and your prayers,
Steve & Danelle