Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Incarnation Evangelism Simplified



Today I was in our local coffee shop purchasing some brew before I sat down at home to do some writing. I gave my personal testimony tract to the young man serving me and told him what it was, “This is the story of how God changed my life.”  He said, “That’s cool. I’ll read it.” Then the young man who was making my coffee, Isaiah, smiled and said, “I have one of those. You gave it to me.” I then inquired, “Have you read it?” To which he replied, “Yes. It is a cool way to evangelize.”

Since Isaiah’s response was obviously positive,  I then proceeded to ask him if he would like to write his story and use to help others find Christ. He was very interested, and said he would email me to get the “instructions” about how to write one’s story. I told him I had a paper (file) that I would be happy to send him which would give some good ideas on how to communicate his story.


Have you ever written your personal testimony? People find them interesting. After all, they are Personal! Writing and using your story will keep your mind on the eternal too! 

Please write if you want the same file that Isaiah asked for and I will send it to you. steve.nelson@gcmweb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment