“Behold, I will do something NEW, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19
Happy New Year Saints!
A new year, a new decade, and a time for new beginnings. Our God specializes in making things new, like He did when we were born again in Christ. When we came to know the Lord as our Savior we began to really live. Now we can help others find new life in Him
Yesterday I spoke with Kevin, a Mechanical Engineer from China who now lives in Atlanta, about God wanting a personal relationship with Him. The puzzled look on his face revealed his lack of understanding, but he said, “I want to find out more about Christianity,” as he took my testimony tract. Please pray for Kevin and his wife to come to Christ and become new people! Our vision for 2020 is to love unbelievers like Kevin, share the gospel, and make new disciples in our city, state, and nation.
House Church Conference (January 24-26) Seven churches will be represented at our annual house church conference this weekend to seek God. We will read and discuss Ephesians, hear church updates and pray for one another, and continue to build lasting friendships between churches. We need your prayers to be renewed in reaching unbelievers and making disciples in our cities and states.
Prayer & Praise
1. Generous Giving Thank you for your generous giving in 2019! We begin the new year on a good financial footing because of your support. We praise the Lord Jesus for such special people as you!
2. Faithwalkers Conference Praise God the seminar about prayer went well! About 60 people, mostly college students, were very attentive and eager to learn to pray. Thank you for praying!
3. House Church Conference (January 24-26) Pray we would hear and act on what He tells us, have meaningful fellowship, and come back envisioned and renewed for the mission.
4. Granddaughter Update Wilhelmina just finished her 4th round of chemo for the cancer in her leg. Her courage and attitude have improved, but it’s still frightening for her. Pray for her to know God’s love and find a new life Christ. Pray for Matt & Amanda to keep trusting God and His word for new strength!
5. Foster Twins Future Please pray for the twins that Grace and Ward have fostered for the past 7 months. They love them dearly and desire to adopt them. We are trusting God for His will to be done.
Thank you for praying!
Yours in Christ’s unchanging love,
Steve & Danelle