Friday, February 9, 2018

Another View Of Jesus - Part 1

“For I know the plans that I have for you says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will come to Me and pray to Me and I will listen to you declares the Lord. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13


I went deer hunting a few weeks ago and climbed up a pine tree about 15 feet. I wear camouflage and even cover my face so the only part of my body showing is my eyes. It was early in the morning before full light and this little brown bird landed in a tree only five feet from me. He was trying to figure out what this huge thing was up in one of his trees. How did he do it? He would quickly turn 180 degrees on the same limb and look at me from a different angle. He would then fly to another limb and repeat the process. Finally, he flew to another nearby tree and continued to flit and turn, constantly looking at me in an effort to see if I was dangerous animal or a large harmless limb. He kept getting another view.

You can experience God and know His plan for your life if you will seek the truth with a sincere heart. You must make the effort. The little brown bird was seeking the truth. “You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.” God is never found by the apathetic. The next post we will see how God reveals different views of Himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment